Andreas SchweigerResearch Associate
At Department of Biogeography until 10/2016
- Path- and context dependence of ecosystem reaction.
- Non-equilibrium dynamics in ecosystems.
- Ecological and evolutionary role of environmental predictability.
- Cross-scale similarity of ecological response characteristics.
- Theoretical concepts and biogeographic patterns related to the energy budget of organisms.
- Theoretical concepts for megafauna ecosystem ecology.
- Optimization of ecological sampling approaches.
>> Lectures, posters...
>> Theses supervised
>> Courses taught